- Early and late complication of male circumcisions: a systematic review
- Assessment of antibiotics' use for the management of sinusitis in Saudi Arabia: a systematic review
Original Research (Original Article)
- Hyperuricemia, anemia and chronic kidney disease: a conundrum in the shadow
- Association between Vitamin D deficiency and Asthma control test in adults: A cross-sectional study in a college hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge, attitude and practices on First aid among Hajj pilgrims in 2017
- Cross-sectional imaging of head trauma: a retrospective analysis of the incidence, and imaging findings of traumatic brain injury in King Fahad Hospital, Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
- Prevalence of Nocturnal Enuresis in school-age children in Saudi Arabia
- Orthopedic foot and ankle patient knowledge: a cross-sectional study.
- Awareness and interpretation of basic life support and emergency medical services and its associated factors among students
- The pattern of utilizing anti-asthma medications from a physician's perspective and factors affecting the disease, in Najran City, Saudi Arabia
- An unusual cause of road traffic accident with an unusual outcome in Saudi Arabia
- Prescription pattern of proton pump inhibitors among adults: A drug utilization study in the western region of Saudi Arabia.
- Public Awareness of Hemophilia among Children in Saudi Arabia.
- A cross-sectional study on the risk factors for Inflammatory Bowel Disease among medical students and interns in Saudi Arabia.
- Prevalence and determinants of advanced-stage breast cancer in Jeddah tertiary hospitals, Saudi Arabia