Original Research (Original Article)
- The pattern of eye injuries among children attending Al-Yamamah hospital, Saudi Arabia
- Topical corticosteroid phobia among patients with dermatological diseases
- Primary health care physicians' knowledge and practice on brucellosis; its prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
- Assessment of Knowledge, attitude, and practice of dietary pattern in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a locality-based perspective study
- Smoking and related diseases in Saudi Arabia
- Awareness level of women living in Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia about the relationship between human papillomavirus and cervical cancer.
- NSAID associated with an increased risk of peptic ulcer among patient with arthritis
- Ischemic stroke: prevalence of modifiable risk factors in the Saudi population
- Atrial Fibrillation in patients of Arar, Northern Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge, attitude, and awareness of pediatric oncology among undergraduate medical students in Al-Majmaah University
- The relationship between body mass index and hospital admission: a cross-sectional study on the Saudi population.
- The role of primary care centers in Saudi Arabia in the early detection of breast cancer
- Laparoscopic gastrostomy in gastric surgeries: a systematic review
- An atypical presentation of discoid lupus erythematosus: a case report
- Cervical pregnancy successfully treated with US-guided intra-amniotic Methotrexate injection after the failure of IM Methotrexate: a case report