International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries (IJMDC) is a peer-reviewed medical journal published for health care professionals.
Our mission is to provide relevant, useful, and up to date medical information to help the healthcare providers solve clinical problems and improve patient care. With contributions from physicians, dentists, medical students and researchers from around the world, IJMDC provides a platform for the recent developments across many medicine and dentistry specialties, particularly form the developing world.
Each issue contains original research, academic review articles, health outcomes articles, case reports and basic research to assist health care professionals in making decisions by including the latest techniques and treatment options for treating their patients.
2018, Vol: 2, Issue: 2IJMDC. Year: 2018, Volume: 2, Issue: 2
- Effect of inter-pregnancy interval on pregnancy outcome: a prospective study at Fayoum, Egypt
- Functional outcome after posterior lumbar interbody fusion with cage in patients with lumbar spinal stenosis at Wahidin Sudirohusodo Hospital, Makassar
- Yellow fever, dengue fever and West Nile viruses co-circulation in Ogbomoso
- Point of care dipstick assessment of ascitic fluid: comparison with serum ascites albumin gradient (SAAG) in differentiation of ascitic fluid into exudate and transudate
- Mother's breastfeeding knowledge, barriers and practices: a descriptive survey
- Generalized anxiety disorder: a review
- Challenges in Trauma resuscitation: a systematic review
Current Issue : 2018, Vol: 2, Issue: 2
E-ISSN : 1658-7820
ISSUES : 3 per year
PUBLISHER : Published by Discover Publishing Ltd (UK & Ireland)
Benefits of publishing in International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries
- Online submission
- Wider visibility through open access
- Higher impact
- Prompt review
Abstracting and Indexing Information
Indexing in progress for
Approved by: Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Saudi Arabia المملكة العربية السعودية - وزارة الاتصالات وتقنية المعلومات