International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries (IJMDC) is a peer-reviewed medical journal published for health care professionals.
Our mission is to provide relevant, useful, and up to date medical information to help the healthcare providers solve clinical problems and improve patient care. With contributions from physicians, dentists, medical students and researchers from around the world, IJMDC provides a platform for the recent developments across many medicine and dentistry specialties, particularly form the developing world.
Each issue contains original research, academic review articles, health outcomes articles, case reports and basic research to assist health care professionals in making decisions by including the latest techniques and treatment options for treating their patients.
2018, Vol: 2, Issue: 1IJMDC. Year: 2018, Volume: 2, Issue: 1
- Specialized biobank for Diabetes Research: current prospect
- Short stature in children
- The awareness of the community to preserve the teeth of people with special needs
- Evaluation of wear resistance of opposed recent types of dental composites
- Frequency of diabetes, complications and vascular risk factors in male and female population of Al-Jouf, KSA
- Contributing factors and effects on health-related quality of life in patients with systemic lupus erythromatosus complaining of sleep disturbances
Current Issue : 2018, Vol: 2, Issue: 1
E-ISSN : 1658-7820
ISSUES : 3 per year
PUBLISHER : Published by Discover Publishing Ltd (UK & Ireland)
Benefits of publishing in International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries
- Online submission
- Wider visibility through open access
- Higher impact
- Prompt review
Abstracting and Indexing Information
Indexing in progress for